Total Pageviews

Monday, October 15, 2012

Proposal

Today is one of those days that is perfect. 76 degrees, medium sized cloud coverage, just the right amount of sunlight. Its time to take the family down to the lake. You never would of imagined that there would be a 11 foot alligator tanning in your favorite spot.

I  have chosen to research the alligators in Lake Worth, because I actually live in Lake Worth and I find it interesting to find such a large reptile so near me. I dont really believe that there are alligators in the lake, that I have so many times jumped right in to enjoy a nice swim.
Is this urban legend real?

What I do know is, although it is legal to hunt alligators within the season and with a license. it is illegal here in Lake Worth lake. The lake actually belongs to the city of Fort Worth and the city claims that the lake may belong to the city but the water does not.




Martinez. Lake Worth Docks. 10/12/12.  Photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment